The Qwikshift QSE is an all-electric hybrid heater which combines a heat pump with an innovative booster and smart control.
- Quick heating by booster
- Sustainable heating solution
- Can be combined with solar panels
- Heats and cools
- No CO2 emissions
The Qwikshift QSE is the all-electric variant of the hybrid air heaters. On cold days or at the start of the working day, the electric booster will literally give a boost so that the workspace is up to temperature in no time. After this, the heat pump will take over. Because the heat pump provides the heat about 80% of the time, only minimal electricity needs to be consumed! With this, you are completely ready for the future!
All-electric heating with the Qwikshift QSE
If you want to be completely ready for the future, the Qwikshift QSE will certainly help you a lot in the field of heating. The Qwikshift QSE is a hybrid heating solution that combines a heat pump with an electric booster. Especially in combination with solar panels, this is a sustainable solution to heat your commercial space.
How does the Smart Controller work?
The Smart Controller ensures that you use your energy smartly and therefore energy efficiently. You absorb fluctuations in electricity costs by entering the current prices in the Smart Controller. It then chooses the most economical way of heating so you always reach your desired temperature at the best price!
- Easy installation with the Modbus connection
- Self-learning capability for cost-efficient heating
- Day/night control
- 4 zones with up to 8 devices each
- Adjustable and readable per zone or product
- Cooling control
- 100% electric
- Optimal use of solar panels
- Capacity 16kW (6kW heat pump+ 10kW booster)
- Silent EC fan
- Avoidance of large buffer tank
- Smart controller for economical energy consumption